Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe
- 250 gms – Baby Potatoes
- Oil to deep fry potatoes.
- 100 ml – Mustard Oil
- 1 tbsp JBL Aloo Dum Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon Curd, beaten
- 200 grams – Tomato Puree
- Salt – To Taste
- Water -As required
- 1 Tablespoon – Cashew nut Paste
- Garnish -
- Coriander Sprig
- Ginger Juliennes
- Heat mustard oil in a kadahi and deep fry the potatoes on slow fire till light brown in colour. Potatoes will become light in weight. Remove on a tissue paper and keep aside.
- Make a paste of JBL Aloo Dum Masala and keep aside.
- In the same kadahi add Ginger Garlic paste and JBL Aloo Dum Masala paste and sauté for a few minutes till oil comes out.
- Add salt, followed by beaten curd and tomato puree.
- Cook for a minute and add fried potatoes. Stir cook and add water as required. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cashewnut paste and cook for two minutes. Check seasoning and consistency.
- Remove in a bowl. Garnish with ginger julienne and sprig of coriander leaf.