Phoolkopi Aloor Dalna Recipe
- 1 Medium sized cauliflower
- 2 Medium sized potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Mustard Oil
- 1 Tomato
- JBL Dalna Masala
- Salt to taste
- Water (as required)
- Heat 3 tablespoons mustard oil in a kadhai, fry the florets of cauliflower and potatoes that are peeled and cut into square sizes.
- Make a paste of 1 tablespoon JBL Dalna Masala with 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
- Add the JBL Dalna Masala Paste.
- Stir for some time, taking care that the masala does not get burnt at the bottom.
- Add salt to taste and about ½ teaspoon sugar.
- Add the thinly cut tomato slices and fry well till oil comes out.
- Pour 11/2 cup of water, cover and let it simmer.
- Stir from time to time.
- Wait till the vegetables are cooked and nearly dry.Garnish with 1 teaspoon of Ghee.Serve it hot with Rice.
You can also cook Alo-Potoler Dalna, Dimer Dalna, Dhokar Dalna or Aloo Bandhakopi (cabbage) with JBL Dalna Masala