Shukto (Mixed Vegetable) Recipe
- 500 gram Mixed Vegetables like Brinjal, Drumstick,
potato, raw banana, bitter gourd Lentil Cakes (Bori)
- 2 tablespoons Mustard Oil
- 1 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoon JBL Shukto Masala
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Salt as per taste
- Water (as required)
- Arrange vegetables and cut them evenly.
- Heat up a kadhai and pour 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Fry the boris first. Keep them aside.
- Now add the remaining Oil and fry the vegetables.
- Mix 1 tablespoon JBL Shukto Masala with 4 tablespoon lukewarm
Water and make a paste.
- Pour the paste over the vegetables.
- Add salt to taste and 1 teaspoon sugar and simmer till done.
- Add the fried boris and mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Serve it hot with Rice.
- Wait till the vegetables are cooked and nearly dry.Garnish with 1 teaspoon of Ghee. Serve it hot with Rice.
Spice Ingredients : Mustard, Fenugreek, Ginger, Fennel,